- To keep the injury risk low, always start with a warm-up before the shred session!
- Check the situation when entering the park! It's better to look twice before crashing into another rider.
- Back protector and helmet are not uncool, JUST WEAR IT!
- If you want to create steezy footage -> stand at the side and not in the middle of the park while filming!
- When the obstacles are closed, they are closed and must never be ripped!
- Step by step -> don't overestimate yourself! Know your body and strength. Don't try new tricks when you are already a bit exhausted.
- Bring your FFP2 mask to protect yourself and other from COVID-19.
- In case of an accident: Close the obstacle immediately, call for help and give first aid
Enjoy your shred and save!